Countermap2.com Forum Index Countermap2.com
Your Counter-Strike Mapping Resource Center.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dolan said to the mmogo nba live 18 coins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Countermap2.com Forum Index -> Texture Pimpage(1.6)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rsgolecuicui
W4nn4-b3-M0nk3y

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:07 am    Post subject: Dolan said to the mmogo nba live 18 coins Reply with quote

Dolan strode onto the NBA Live Mobile Coins stage, followed by two acoustic guitar players (one was his son), a violinist, a bass player, and a drummer. The room was probably one quarter full. The space filled with applause like a cardboard box that doesn’t have enough packing peanuts in it. “This is the last show of our June tour,” Dolan said into the mic.

He beamed. “City Winery reached out and said they had this date available. We didn't plan to Buy NBA Live 18 Coins have this concert on the same night as the NBA draft, for those of you wondering.”He looked in my direction. The band launched into the first song, “Glide.” Dolan’s voice isn’t terrible, but it’s not terrible the same way the voice of your co-worker — the one who can kind of sing — isn’t terrible after three beers at karaoke. Dolan motioned with his hands a lot as he sang the blues.

He smiled often, hammed it up, talked between songs about what each one meant (“I Know You Know I Know,” for example, is a song about forbidden love between next-door neighbors or between a boss and a “worker.”) He looked like he was having fun:He continued having fun as he introduced a song called “Under That Hood,” about the shooting of Trayvon Martin.“This song is about a tragedy that happened in Florida,”

Dolan said to the crowd, which had grown to fill about half the room. He stopped smiling as he addressed the matter but started smiling again later when he held up some strange-looking tube instrument. “And I get to play this thing!”The band played the first chords of the song, and Dolan blew into the tube. A windy howling sound came out of the amps. He put the instrument down to mmogo-com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Countermap2.com Forum Index -> Texture Pimpage(1.6) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: